View Rate Card Here!
A monthly print publication targeted to a diverse readership as a multi-cultural networking tool designed to inform and promote environmental and individual harmony among the indigenous peoples of our world.
Indian Voices offers advertisers the opportunity to reach out to consumers of all cultures and heritages, with emphasis given to the legacy of the Native Americans - whose spirit graces our lives.
We currently reach the reservations, health clinics, and urban Indian centers in all 50 states of the United States, Mexico, Canada and Suriname, with intention of expanding internationally within the next 5 years.
Indian Voices' maintains a presence on the web through IndianVoices.net, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social media.
- National and International Distribution
- Publication Dates: First day of month
- Material / Ad Deadline: 20th of month
- Dimensions: Tabloid Frame Size (10.25" X 13")
Please click on the link of the size of the Ad you would like to purchase.
Print Advertising Rates:
Outside Back Cover $2000 (10.25" x 13") (two color available*)
Inside Back Cover $1500 (10.25" x 13")
Inside Center Fold$1800 (10.25" x 13") (two color available*)
Full Page $1000 (10.25" x 13")
Half Page $600 (10.25" x 6.25")
Eighth Page $175 (4" x 5" or 6" x 3.25")
Business Cards$125 (4" x 2" or 2" x 4")
Web Advertising Rates
- Top Banner $125 / month (728 X 90 pixels) - Rotated on EVERY page
- Left/Right Column $90 / month (350 x 250 pixels) - Rotated on EVERY page
Contract Discount ~ contact us for special discount rates:
- Three (3) issues: 5%
- Six (6) issues: 10%
- Twelve (12) issues: 15%
* Color: 20% of ad cost for one color (color separations must be provided). Color is available on the middle, truck and back page. Extra graphic work is billed at $25 per hour.
Camera-ready art for the print edition must be mailed before the 20th of the month or may be e-mailed in JPEG or TIFF format.
To inquire about web advertising or to submit an ad for the Indian Voices website, please contact us.